Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yjelinek

Re: No usable data, no solution

Hello, has there been a fix yet? I am receiving the error as well. I have tried rebooting and using different devices to connect but still receive the error.

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hi @yjelinek

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

We'd like to gather more information about the issue you're running into. What Roku model device are you using? Can also provide the iOS that your Apple device is running as well as make sure that both of the devices are on the same network?

We want to make sure that you have the requirements for AirPlay that can be found here: How do I use AirPlay and HomeKit with my Roku® streaming

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
BertSton

@RokuDanny-R 

Onn model 100068372

Serial number X007007YHMS1 

Device ID S06F416YHMS1

Software Version 12.0.0_ build 4183-C4 

iOS Version 16.1.1 

Im simply trying to setup Home kit on my Roku with my iPhone. I go to HomeKit and scan the code and it pops up in error. I’m not sure how to post a screenshot. 

0 Kudos
twlynn
Reel Rookie

homekit seems to be a big problem for a lot of owners and no solutions from roku

0 Kudos
twlynn
Reel Rookie

Same problem..no solutions at all

StewartB

For some reason I can not longer steam from iPhone to Roku device either. Used to work fine. The HomeKit QR code says “no usable data”. I have tried all combinations of tv and phone power offs and reboots. Confirmed Roku software up to date.  Help?

0 Kudos
Smharrisjr911
Reel Rookie

It has not I’ve tried numerous times and I have 1 gig up and down so def a Roku / apple issue 

0 Kudos
Smharrisjr911
Reel Rookie

Nope def not 

0 Kudos
LauraO

Do you have the Home app on your phone?  If not, get it from Apple Store and then try the QR code again.

0 Kudos
kitkat1205

Re: HomeKit error - No usable data, no solution

Be sure both your Roku stick/TV and your phone are connected to the same wifi.

That fixed my issue!

0 Kudos