Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sherman3
Channel Surfer

Help both roku devices suddenly not detecting and casting iwebtv to tv

Can someone please advise or tell me where to post this I am a disabled senior I really rely on my TV suddenly both my Roku devices are not detecting the iWebTV and casting onto my TV I followed all the instructions reset everything check the Wi-Fi checked the i The Roku its not sleep mode the Wi-Fi router‘s working properly nothing‘s changed right matching address ,  I turned the iPad on and off and I turned a Roku TV I unplugged it to reset it it just keeps on saying it’s not being able to detect but it’s been working right doing it for years can you help me or tell me who to ask thank you and God bless

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Help both roku devices suddenly not detecting and casting iwebtv to tv

@Sherman3

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?
With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Sherman3
Channel Surfer

Roku is not detecting iWebTV either tv either roku device ? Been using for long time error messages say roku issue and tried all suggestions been on with roku and they put me on hold then never return senuor disabled who loves roku but need help this is second time promise to help . Iwebtv conoatae with roku so what’s cchanged  please 

0 Kudos
Sherman3
Channel Surfer

Still waiting on roku promised call back after two hours furst with tic then roku who said they needed investisget why iWeb tv no longer detecting roku as all looked correct , what help asked if ok to call five three days ago 

0 Kudos
Kdeatl16
Reel Rookie

Just fixed this problem and it’s simple. You have to match the ip address in the iweb app to the same ip address on your router. For some reason the ip address in the iweb app some how don’t put the whole thing. 

I tried but it said it failed

0 Kudos
Kdeatl16
Reel Rookie

Rest the network connection on Roku and forget the wifi on your phone then reconnect 

0 Kudos
hdfranks

Thank you!!! Yes I used my roku remote, went to settings, network, about, then looked at IP address. Then go into settings on your iwebtv phone app and there's a Roku section towards the bottom that says "IP Address Override" and click "configure" then click the box to edit the IP address so it matches the one on your rokutv app! 

0 Kudos