Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coolpants
Reel Rookie

Error using Roku sign in for iFIT

• I think the recent 12/18/2923 update messed up my Roku. When I click on the iFIT, this prompt appears asking me to login with my Roku credentials. I select the account and it immediately takes ne to the iFIT login page. I’ve tried entering Roku and iFIT credentials but still get errors. I even reset both account passwords and still failures persist. 
Labels (1)
22 REPLIES 22
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Error using Roku sign in for iFIT

Your Roku password is never used/needed on your Roku device and certainly wouldn't be used on any but Roku's website.  The prompt to log into services always defaults to the email address attached to your Roku account per Roku's requirements, but if you used a different email address for your iFIT account then you should use that one.  If your iFIT account credentials aren't working then you need to contact iFIT.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
leenie872
Channel Surfer

Same with me.  I enter my correct email and password and it says my credentials are invalid.  My same email and pw work fine on iphone, ipad and computer.  Something is wrong with the ifit roku app 100%.

leenie872
Channel Surfer

He said he tried both...roku and ifit password.  Doesn't hurt to try.  No need to berate.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @leenie872,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Please be advised that if you're having a problem logging in to your Ifit channel, we suggest that you may need to contact the channel partner to ask for additional assistance.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Wisdomab
Reel Rookie

Did you ever get this resolved? I am having the same issue!

0 Kudos
leenie872
Channel Surfer

No.  Not resolved.  Ifit says it's Roku and Roku says its Ifit error.  smh

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Wisdomab @leenie872,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for keeping us posted!
We'd like to take a closer look into this issue that you're experiencing with the iFit channel. Are you getting any error messages or codes?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
tomrandi
Reel Rookie

I am having the same Ifit login problem as others. During a lengthy discussion with Ifit tech support I was told I need to update to the latest version of the Ifit App (2.6.85). Unfortunately Roku says I have the current Version (1.11 build 2022033001) and wouldn't update.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tom

coolpants
Reel Rookie

Hi John, the only error I receive is “Password incorrect”. This occurred even after password reset. 

0 Kudos