Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uliongon

TCL Roku tv keeps turning off and on.

So i disconnected my tv so I can move it to a different spot. After I was done I plugged it back in and thought it was good. Later that day once I wanted to watch tv I turned the tv on doesn’t make it to the home screen before it turns off 3 seconds later turns back on than off and continues until I unplug it. How do I fix this? I already disconnected the power cable from the wall and tv and made sure it was in properly. Still does the same thing. Plz help. Thanks.

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TCL Roku tv keeps turning off and on.

Hi @uliongon,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand you are having trouble with your TCL Roku TV, which keeps turning off and on. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention and for taking the steps you took to fix the problem.

We would be happy to investigate this issue further, but we need more details.

• What is your device's OS version?
  • Are you encountering any error codes or messages?
  • Are there any changes in the setup or settings of your Roku device or your network provider that might cause the problem?
  • Have you tried restarting your network router?
  • Do you have cellular data so we can try connecting your Roku TV to your hotspot?

We'll be eager to wait for your update.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.