Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruko tv keeps going back to menu

Help this is so frustrating. Everytime I try to watch TV through any app 30mins in and out kicks me out and goes back to the tv menu .I literally don't know what to do iv tried everything reseting, factory reset it says the software is up to date what can I do .

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Ruko tv keeps going back to menu

Hi @missramirez213,

Thanks for the first post to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you sharing the issue you've experienced with your Roku device, which keeps returning to the home screen while streaming, and the steps you have taken to resolve the issue.

For us to help you better, we will ask a set of questions to isolate the issue:

• What Roku device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV—specify TV)
  • Are you receiving error messages or codes when accessing the channel?
  • Are there any changes in the setup or settings of your Roku device or your network provider that might cause the problem?
  • Have you tried removing the channel you observed this issue on from the Roku home screen? Then, restart your device. Once it loads up again, add the channel and try playing content again.

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.