Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HectorC48
Binge Watcher

Re: TCL R635 PS5 1440p VRR pink lines

Jump to solution

Anyone get the update yet?  Willing to post a picture with the version and build number ??

0 Kudos
DanP2383
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I really do hope you guys are working on this. I've been having issues with multiple PS5 games and have had to turn the VRR function off on my PS5 for some of them to avoid that pink line. Please keep us posted and thanks!

0 Kudos
HectorC48
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I got Roku version 12 and it fixed the issue

0 Kudos
icecreamdanwich
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

You're in the US? I don't have the Roku OS 12 update even though I've been checking for the past day or so

0 Kudos
Sleepwalker77
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I’ve been checking for weeks. I’m on the west coast. I’m thinking it’sa slow rollout

0 Kudos
icecreamdanwich
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yea I even tried to do a usb install which required me factory reset and the firmware posted on the site is older than the 11.5.0 build I have I wish someone would post the 12 update for us to usb install . Even talked to chat a minute ago and they said they confirmed the usb install website host hasn’t updated to newest firmware yet . 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

It won't play on Roku

0 Kudos
DanP2383
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yep, just got update 12 and the issue is resolved. Didn't think it would happen but it's fixed. Thanks TCL! 

0 Kudos
Sleepwalker77
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Same, updated last night. I was thrilled to have this function back

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@DanP2383 @Sleepwalker77
Thanks for your posts. 

It is our pleasure to hear that the matter has been resolved. We express our gratitude for your understanding and patience as we manage this issue. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if there is any further assistance we may provide for you.

Regards, 
Nimfa