cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobbycheetah
Channel Surfer

Streambar Pro Suddenly Stopped Working

Jump to solution

Last night it stopped working.  I unplugged power overnight.  Next day plugged in.  I can get to home screen but there is an orange light blinking.  I unplugged again for a few minutes.  Did not help.  No response from the remote - fresh batteries.  Tried the reset button the remote, nothing happened. Tried reset button the streambar,  it just reset and takes me to the pairing remote screent.   I tried to use the Roku app on my iPhone, and it will not connect to the streambar.  My router (Apple Airport Extreme) is wokring fine. I'm connected to the internet as I am typing this message.  I see the Roku mac addr is still there.   Thank you! 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Streambar Pro Suddenly Stopped Working

Jump to solution

Thanks for the first post here in the Roku Community, @Bigcad!

We see that you're unable to pair your Roku remote we're here to help you with this. 

Before we proceed, we need to know which Roku remote you have. Have you tried repairing the remote with your Roku Streambar?

In the meantime, please try the following steps to see if it makes any difference.

1. Reboot your Roku remote
  2. Reboot your streaming device
  3. Replace or recharge the batteries in your voice remote
  4. Repair your voice remote to your streaming device

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @bobbycheetah,

Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the Roku Community!

We'd like to know more about this and see how we can help. When you say it stopped working, is it like the device no longer connects to your network? Or is this a remote issue that you're running into? 

Please let us know more about so that we can further look into it.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bigcad

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem. The streambar pro won't connect with any remote, all batteries are new, I get the regular screen but no response from any remote.

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for the first post here in the Roku Community, @Bigcad!

We see that you're unable to pair your Roku remote we're here to help you with this. 

Before we proceed, we need to know which Roku remote you have. Have you tried repairing the remote with your Roku Streambar?

In the meantime, please try the following steps to see if it makes any difference.

1. Reboot your Roku remote
  2. Reboot your streaming device
  3. Replace or recharge the batteries in your voice remote
  4. Repair your voice remote to your streaming device

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.