Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AMiQueen
Reel Rookie

Re: Sharp/Hisense Roku TV stuck on logo

Mine is doing the same thing it just keeps turning on the logo and turning back off! I called sharp they sent me too Roku then Roku send me back too sharp and they’re saying because i brought the tv 3 years ago it’s nothing they can do! I send 696 for 65 inch nothing huh?! Send us all out new TVs or something!

0 Kudos
Rachel33
Channel Surfer

Lol mine is just a black screen now I can’t even get the logo to flash…. SO frustrating and we can’t even get a legitimate response outside of the “have you tried calling _____” 

0 Kudos
DB731

My Hisense Roku started doing that same thing this morning. I called Roku and was told to call Hisense and no results. I’ve tried unplugging and the reset button but nothing has worked. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Rachel33
Channel Surfer

@DB731 its probably a lost cause in all honesty.. I have been trying for weeks to get answers along with many other people and have gotten nowhere. Save for a new TV 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Rachel33 @DB731

Thanks for the posts.

If you are only seeing a black screen on your TV and unable to perform a factory reset, it's possible that it's a hardware issue.

Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

If you need a replacement remote for a Roku TV, you would need to contact your TV manufacturer. You can contact Hisense here: https://www.hisense-usa.com/support/ or at 1-888-935-8880.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MyssFit
Channel Surfer

@RokuDanny-R 

what about my issue? I’ve given you the information you asked for and nothing yet. Fix my tv. 

sun8enisu
Binge Watcher

I was about to ask the same. So many tv have bricked because of roku and we don’t have any answer for that. Could @RokuDanny-R please see if we have a fix for the issue. ? 

0 Kudos
AMiQueen
Reel Rookie

At this point they’re not going too fix ours TVs that’s what it seems like shaking my head because i believe we all sent good money on TVs thinking they’re going to last

0 Kudos
MyssFit
Channel Surfer

I really love this channel on Roku TV!!! Y’all should check it out!! 

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/34c9f1f877cd73b54c1f819a5951c14b/class-action-lawsuits

0 Kudos
jonc
Reel Rookie

So after countless hours on the phone with the run around from Sharp and Roku, then, countless hours of research, then, purchasing a power board and main board with no luck, I’ve finally figured out my ‘stuck at bootup’ issue. So, I thought I would share. I have a 58” Sharp Roku Tv that was having the same issue as all of you except my back lights were out. But when you held a flashlight to the screen you could see the boot sequence happening over and over. So after I replaced the power board and main board with no luck, I figured maybe the issue was the LED’s. So I tore the panel apart and tested the LED’s and found a bad strip. Unfortunately I broke the Display while dissembling but I still put it all back together bypassing the bad strip to see if it fixed the boot issue and it did. So it is in fact a hardware issue more then likely and not Roku’s as I thought is was. There is a fail safe that if the circuit isn’t complete or if the TCon Board has a low voltage the tv will power off, then back on to realize the low voltage again, then power off in an endless cycle. So after I had it working I hopped on FB Market place to find a TV that I could hopefully use the display off of and in the comments of a tv for sale for parts, someone commented “it’s probably the LED’s I’ve replaced hundreds in these TVs” Hope this can help someone fix these pieces of junk. Maybe Sharp and Hisense should recall these TVs that only last 18 Months. I know I’ll never buy another.