Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amerikatz
Channel Surfer

Re: Sharp/Hisense Roku TV stuck on logo

Mine

LC-65Q7370U
65G183177H04768

Saw the looping of "Sharp roku tv" logo on then off after 5 sec one morning in early August 2021.

I purchased the TV in November 2018 from Best Buy.

Tried pushing (for 10 sec, 30 sec, etc...) small reset button next to antenna. No change, same issue.

Unplugged the TV for days and weeks. No change, same issue.

Some remote reset instruction I found. No change, same issue.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@amerikatz

Thanks for providing us all those information.

We have passed them along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once we got an update, we'll make sure to update this thread.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
sun8enisu
Binge Watcher

Hi @RokuDanny-R @RokuKariza-D 

Here's the details of my TV. 

Serial Number : 58G183986H00329

TV Brand : Sharp

Model : LC-58Q7330U

Steps to reproduce : TV restarted all of sudden and from then on, its stuck  in the bootloop.

Started seeing this from last week : Thats when I started following these threads.

All sorts of trouble shooting is done and none of them helped. I also purchase a new main board and that didnt fix it too. So we are looking for a quick fix from ROKU for this issue.

I guess there was a update that was pushed and it broke all the TV's.

sun8enisu
Binge Watcher

@RokuKariza-D  and @RokuDanny-R Any luck or update on this issue.? 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@sun8enisu

I apologize for the delay in response.

Our team is currently investigating the issue. We'll make sure to update this thread once we received an update from them. 

We're sorry for all the inconvenience this has caused.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Sharp Roku TV stuck on logo

Hello There,

I am also facing the same issue with my Sharp Roku TV.

I tried to contact Roku and the Roku guy told me to talk with the Sharp team.

When I contacted Sharp, they said that my Tv's firmware might be corrupted and told me to contact Roku.

TV: Sharp Roku TV

Model: LC-43LBU591C

Serial Number: 43G1727B0H00857

Purchased From: Best Buy Canada

Purchased Date: December 26, 2017

Issue: After Turning On the Tv, it keeps booting again & again and shows the Sharp Roku TV logo. Already Tried to reset 10 times but I got nothing. Even I am not able to do a factory reset because it is stuck on the logo. Put my TV off for 4 days and tried again everything, but there was no luck.

Paitynh

I am also having the same issues as everyone else on this thread and was told the same thing when calling Roku then being directed to call Hisense then being told  to contact Roku again. My TV began doing this about a couple days ago, tried holding the restart button, nothing happened, unplug tv for multiple minutes and plug back in, no change, and switching the batteries on my controller and still no change. 

Tv Brand: Hisense Roku TV 

55G192172H02897 

Model 55R6E3  

0 Kudos
RowdyStache
Reel Rookie

I started having the same issue two days ago. Sharp Roku Tv model number LC-58Q7370U. Serial number 58G190974H04676

0 Kudos
klob77

Add me to the list with boot loop issues.

Hisense Model number: 65R6E1
SN: 65G191680H00288

This HAS to be a Roku problem!  With multiple manufacturers (Sharp, Hisense, TCL, etc) all having the exact same problem, you know it's not a tv problem, but a Roku problem.

Rachel33
Channel Surfer

Yep, me too.. 

serial #: 

model #: 

My 70 inch hisense Roku tv is basically junk now. A few weeks ago it went into this error and I have tried EVERYTHING to fix it

-used different outlets

-tried factory reset with the button on the back.
-reset router

-tried remote reset

-even took my tv apart to make sure there was no dust.

nothing has worked. I’m so frustrated. I’ve called both hisense and Roku and both just keep pointing the finger at one another. This is obviously a Roku issue because so many people are having trouble even with different manufacturers.