Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku tv mirror in recovery mode

Hi all! 
My apartment has mirrors with tvs built in. Never seen it before but I think it’s cool. It’s in a Pilates room and I want to use it for videos to follow but there is no physical remote in the room and my app won’t find any devices. The tv is in recovery mode and there’s no way to access the back of the tv as it’s built into the mirror. Should I buy my own Roku remote ? Will that even work ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku tv mirror in recovery mode

We're grateful for your first post here in the Roku Community, @Skatsiamakis!

Thanks for letting us know about the issues you've experienced with your Roku TV. Rest assured that we'll find you the best resolution possible. 

Since your Roku TV is stuck in recovery mode, we'd like to gather further details so we can coordinate with the appropriate team and conduct a thorough investigation to determine the possible reason.

With this being said, we need the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current software version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • A photo of what you're currently seeing on your TV screen.

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.