Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
urtes72

NFL plus app Roku not working

My. NFL+ and Roku is not working. No trouble previous years but last weekend my husband tried to reboot, reset and unplug everything and its not working. Been a week not being able to use on the TV.  It says something like you must agree to the terms and conditions. It gives me some url -id.nfl.com/account-to go to and we've tried looking at something we could have missed but i dont see anything on our end thats incomplete for the terms and conditions.... yes the NFL+ app works on our other devices, however still frustrating that its not working on the tv. why am i paying for it if its not working. something Im missing?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: NFL plus app Roku not working

@urtes72 First of all I do not have the NFL Plus app but it is my understanding that certain features like live games are only available on mobile devices.  From the NFL Plus site  "Please note: some features of NFL+ are limited to viewing on a phone or tablet."  I believe that this is a change from last year.  From another source.  "NFL+ will only stream live games on mobile devices and casting is restricted. You need NFL Sunday Ticket through YouTube TV if you want to watch on the TV. NFL+ does give you the option to watch the games after they’ve aired on the TV, but not live. There’s a reason NFL+ is significantly cheaper. There’s limitations."

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.