Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku TV troubleshooting didn't work

Jump to solution

So 4 years never a issue with the Roku Smart TV until last night was streaming you tube them screen went black but still could hear it. So i followed all troubleshooting and done Manufactory rest still no picture but sound works I tried to use remote on here but it now doesn't recognize my IP pass number just sad spent almost 900 bucks on this tv and it's only 4 years old 

So is there any thing else I can try really hate to toss it especially since don't have money to replace I do have warranty for 5 years just getting Roku to find may not be that easy . So any advice or suggestions be great full.

Thank.in advance would be greatful f0r😊

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku troubleshooting didn't work

Jump to solution

Hi, @Texasgal2004.

Welcome, and thanks for sharing it here in the Roku Community!

It has come to our attention that your Roku TV's display is broken. We're here to provide the information you need. 

What Roku TV do you have? Is it a Roku-branded TV or a Roku-partnered TV? If unsure, visit this support article: How to know if you have a Roku TV or a Roku branded TV.

If you have a Roku Partnered TV, please be advised that this problem is a hardware issue with the backlit of this TV. To confirm, try pointing the TV screen with a flashlight if you can see the display of the TV. If confirmed, this needs to be reached out directly to the manufacturer for further assistance. 

To get additional support, check here where to get support for your Roku TV

We are hoping everything will be sorted out for you soon. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku troubleshooting didn't work

Jump to solution

Hi, @Texasgal2004.

Welcome, and thanks for sharing it here in the Roku Community!

It has come to our attention that your Roku TV's display is broken. We're here to provide the information you need. 

What Roku TV do you have? Is it a Roku-branded TV or a Roku-partnered TV? If unsure, visit this support article: How to know if you have a Roku TV or a Roku branded TV.

If you have a Roku Partnered TV, please be advised that this problem is a hardware issue with the backlit of this TV. To confirm, try pointing the TV screen with a flashlight if you can see the display of the TV. If confirmed, this needs to be reached out directly to the manufacturer for further assistance. 

To get additional support, check here where to get support for your Roku TV

We are hoping everything will be sorted out for you soon. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.