Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neanderthal77
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku TV stuck in recovery mode after reset how to factory reset device

Hi!  Thanks for replying! 

The device ID is S0EHR00D219H

Serial # X00700LD219H

Roku TV D305X

onn. model 100058007

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku TV stuck in recovery mode after reset how to factory reset device

Thanks for the additional information, @neanderthal77.

We will pass this forward to the relevant team at Roku for a thorough review and investigation. 

We hope to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you further.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tech_helper
Reel Rookie

Re: Hisense Roku TV - No Menu - Stuck on Clock Screen

Hello. My TV is a Hisense model 40H4G. It was last working on June 6, 2024.

The factory reset was attempted two times without success. Both times it defaults to the clock screen and the TV is not operational.

These are the firmware details immediately after performing the factory reset and before completing the setup.

After factory resetAfter factory reset

These are the firmware details after completing the setup and the most recent update.

Current state - Issue trackerCurrent state - Issue tracker

Can the firmware be rolled back to when it was last working?

0 Kudos
youandme
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku tv locked on purple screen

I have tried everything. I have done the factory update with the usb 5 times it always goes back to purple screen. Prior to the update i tried all the tricks like pressing the home button 5 times then rewind  then pause then ff then pause ETC. I have tried EVERYTHING for the last two weeks. Im at the point of throwing out this LTC Roku to the garbage and buying another tv that will not be a ROKU anything. This has stressed me out totally

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @youandme,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this. We understand that you're having issues with your Roku TV. We appreciate the precise details you have provided and the troubleshooting steps you have taken to try to fix the issue.

Rest assured, the appropriate Roku team is aware of the issue. To help the team better assess this issue, could you provide the following details?

• Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
Once we have gathered a few more pieces of information, we will be able to pass them along to the appropriate support team to investigate further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,
Janadee
Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Karma0016

Roku 55R6+: Stuck in an endless "installing final updates", now stuck in recovery mode

Roku 55R6+

Was stuck in an endless "installing final updates", so I rebooted it. Now I can't get pass recovery mode because as soon as it restarts, I just get stuck in the final updates thing again. Have tried so many things and nothing has worked to fix it.

0 Kudos
brandemcdaniel
Reel Rookie

recovery mode(response code not working)

tv went into recovery mode. we have followed all steps to update software via flashdrive and wireless. the flashdrive works all the way up until the last step and then the 6-digit response code comes up invalid every time! 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: recovery mode(response code not working)

Hi @brandemcdaniel,

Welcome, and thanks for posting to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you informing us about the issue you've been experiencing in the recovery mode issue.

We would be more than happy to investigate and assist you with this. Please send us an image with the error code and your screen.

Also, are you using a Roku TV or a Roku device? Have you tried to connect your Roku device to an alternative wireless network, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if you are still experiencing the issue?

Furthermore, we recommend starting here to troubleshoot issues with Recovery Mode on our Support page: How to use Recovery Mode on your Roku TV™ | Official Roku Support.

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
brandemcdaniel
Reel Rookie

Re: recovery mode(response code not working)

its an onn. Roku tv. its just showing the purple recovery mode screen and when we get to the response code. it says "response code invalid" 

our serial number is x02000ltdh9y

device id: s0sl435tdh9y

onn. model: 100068372

0 Kudos
youandme
Reel Rookie

20240616_153230.jpg

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.