Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AngiK

Roku won’t turn on, tried resetting & still won’t turn on

Jump to solution
  • I turned my tv on & the power cord came on my screen & my tv was plugged into wall so I unplugged & plugged it back in & now my Roku won’t turn back on. I tried resetting button & nothing. Also tried the plugs on back of tv & Roku still nothing. What can I do?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku won’t turn on, tried resetting & still won’t turn on

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @AngiK.

It has come to our attention that your Roku device is having a power issue. We want to take a closer look at it. 

To provide a clear understanding, kindly refer to the following:

1. How are you powering up your Roku? Is it connected directly to the power outlet or through the TV's USB port? Try to check if it's directly on TV or Power Source then refer to this support article for troubleshooting: What to do if your Roku streaming player will not power on

If you've tried all the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the support page and none of them resolved the issue, it's possible that the problem may be with the power adapter. Consider replacing the power adapter with a known working one to determine if it resolves the issue.

Please don't hesitate to ask for assistance if needed.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku won’t turn on, tried resetting & still won’t turn on

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @AngiK.

It has come to our attention that your Roku device is having a power issue. We want to take a closer look at it. 

To provide a clear understanding, kindly refer to the following:

1. How are you powering up your Roku? Is it connected directly to the power outlet or through the TV's USB port? Try to check if it's directly on TV or Power Source then refer to this support article for troubleshooting: What to do if your Roku streaming player will not power on

If you've tried all the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the support page and none of them resolved the issue, it's possible that the problem may be with the power adapter. Consider replacing the power adapter with a known working one to determine if it resolves the issue.

Please don't hesitate to ask for assistance if needed.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.