Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Roku tv glitches when using Roku app

Jump to solution

Every time I pause my Roku tv and click play to resume watching my tv continuously glitches with vertical lines and it doesn’t happen sometimes it is continuously happening and my tv is brand new…!!! What’s the issue here???!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Roku tv glitches when using Roku app

Jump to solution

Hi @Taraldavis1987,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

We understand that you're having display issues with your Roku TV. We'd be glad to assist.

We would suggest that you give the following steps a try:

1. Power-cycle your Roku: Unplug it from the wall power outlet and plug it back in.
  2. Restart your Roku TV: Go to Settings > System > Power (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step) > System Restart.
  3. Last resort, factory reset: Go to Settings > System > Advanced system settings > Factory reset.
This should fix the problem you're having, but if it doesn't, it could be a sign of a hardware issue only the manufacturer can address. We suggest getting in touch with them as well. You can refer to this link to directly contact support for your Roku TV.

Let us know how it goes, and we'll take it from there. We look forward to your response!

Best regards,
Janadee
Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Roku tv glitches when using Roku app

Jump to solution

Hi @Taraldavis1987,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

We understand that you're having display issues with your Roku TV. We'd be glad to assist.

We would suggest that you give the following steps a try:

1. Power-cycle your Roku: Unplug it from the wall power outlet and plug it back in.
  2. Restart your Roku TV: Go to Settings > System > Power (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step) > System Restart.
  3. Last resort, factory reset: Go to Settings > System > Advanced system settings > Factory reset.
This should fix the problem you're having, but if it doesn't, it could be a sign of a hardware issue only the manufacturer can address. We suggest getting in touch with them as well. You can refer to this link to directly contact support for your Roku TV.

Let us know how it goes, and we'll take it from there. We look forward to your response!

Best regards,
Janadee
Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.