Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access any apps on my Roku TV

Has anyone had this specific issue, or knows where I can find a list of issue IDs with explanations? What is up with my TV, in its own language? I keep getting kicked out of certain apps. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
LMN25

Unable to access any apps on my Roku TV

Unable to open any of the apps today. Only able to access my main cable channels though the Smart phone HDMI 1 option. I have a TCL Roku TV (bought it in 2020). I see someone else had a similar issue yesterday and had to factory reset it. I have looked everywhere on the remote (including inside the battery compartment) for a small button to do this. 

I am at a loss as to what I should do. You can’t talk to a live agent unless you’re setting up a new TV or have a question about a paid membership.  So frustrated right now. 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TCL Roku TV issue ID 25-230-140

Thank you for keeping us informed. We understand that you're having issues with streaming channels on your Roku TV. We're happy to look into this and request reinforcement from the appropriate support team.

Our team is aware of the issue and is conducting an in-depth investigation. Could you provide us with the following information?

• Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  • What channels are affected by the issue
  • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
Once we have gathered a few more pieces of information, we will be able to pass them along to the appropriate support team to investigate further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,
Janadee
Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Unable to access any apps on my Roku TV

I'm not real sure what your problem is exactly, but if you're trying to factory reset the TV look for a reset button on the TV.

How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device? | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Lashon

Hisense roku tv apps won’t open

None of my apps will open on my Hisense Roku tv when I try to open it just goes back to the Home Screen 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hisense roku tv apps won’t open

Hi @Lashon,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us. 

We understand that you can't access your streaming apps on your Roku TV. We'd be glad to help, but we'll need more details.

1. Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  2. Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  3. What channels are affected by the issue
  4. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
  5. When did the issue start?

We anticipate your response with the details requested.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
snejatian

This is so frustrating. None of my Apps are working. It has been over a week now. There is no phone number for technical support team. My tracker ID number is PX-232-746. What is the issue? None of the Apps are working with the exception of Live TV. Please advise. SN

0 Kudos
snejatian

I have done all the above and still, none of the Apps are working. What is the issue and what do I need to do to get this fixed please?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.