Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hisense Roku TV only plays apps through the left speaker

Jump to solution

Hi, @fenflame.

Thank you for the additional details of this occurring issue. Rest assured that I have already included those in the report. 

We'll keep you posted on any updates. Once again, we appreciate your patience and kind understanding as we work on this.

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Luis_D!

Thanks for sharing your input with us. We are aware of this occurring issue and are currently reviewing it. If you are experiencing the same thing, kindly provide us with the necessary details needed (refer to my post above).

We appreciate your kind understanding and we'll be looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @jc2303!

We appreciate the details you've provided, which are necessary for the investigation. Rest assured that we have already forwarded those to our relevant team. 

If there are any updates available regarding this case, we'll keep you posted. Thank you for your cooperation and kind understanding.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Chelseeeey

Re: Heeeelp! I have three kids who can’t hear the tv

Jump to solution

Model number is 6series-65

serial number is X0190041SYRI

Device ID S08N5281SYR1

software version is 14.0

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Chelseeeey,

Thanks for providing all the information we requested and we're sorry for the inconvenience.

We'll update our team with this. As we work on the issue, we hope for your patience and understanding.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMaryEF
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community,

Thanks for bringing this audio issue to our attention. We appreciate your patience as we've been working diligently to resolve the problem where the sound was only playing through the left speaker on certain Roku devices.

Update (10/22): We've identified a solution and are implementing it to fix this issue soon.

We'll mark this post as resolved to increase visibility. Please stay tuned for further updates as we continue to monitor the situation.

Thank you again for your patience and cooperation!

Best regards,
The Roku Community Team

Mary E.
Roku Community Moderator
rich22

Jump to solution

Hisense model: 6 Series-58

Serial number: X01900YL7XD0

Software version: 14.0

Device ID: S08C635L7XD0

Please let me know if you need more information. I'm assuming there are no letters Os, only zeros. It's hard for me to tell the difference. I got this info from my TV settings.

Rich

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@rich22 it appears they have identified the problem and a solution. Hopefully they can release an OS update soon with the fix.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.