Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geebeeiii

Green tint/filter on all streaming apps on RCA with Roku

Hi my tv display has out of nowhere developed like a greenish filter almost over anything I try to watch on streaming apps. Live tv looks entirely normal which tells me it’s got to be a problem with Roku and not my tv set itself, which is less than a year old. 

I’ve tried doing a system restart and I’ve unplugged the tv and plugged it back in and I still have this problem. it was fine this morning and now all of a sudden it’s not. No settings have been tampered with in the meantime, we literally switched from Netflix to YouTube and now everything is affected. How do I solve this?

my WiFi is working fine and the apps look normal in mobile versions just not on the tv 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Green tint/filter on all streaming apps on RCA with Roku

Hi @Geebeeiii,

Thanks for the first post to the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having an unintended issue with your Roku TV, which has a green tint on its display, and we appreciate the steps you took to resolve the issue.

You can try these quick steps by navigating to Settings > Advanced system settings > Network connection reset > Reset connection. Also, could you restart your router/modem and then try to reconnect your device?

Please keep us posted on how this works for you, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.