Dracosin
Reel Rookie

Connect two streambars together?

Jump to solution

I'm looking to expand my audio system and was wondering if I got the small streambar and the longer one if I could use those together to make one bad A system. I know I can, currently, pair up to 4 smaller speakers and a subwoofer (which I have). But I have a ledge behind my couch and attempted to connect an onn branded sound bar to my Roku (which it obviously would not, I had bought it on clearance a few years ago). So I was wondering, can I pair the small bar and the long Roku branded bars together? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Connect two streambars together?

Jump to solution

Greetings @Dracosin 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your inquiry regarding connecting multiple Streambars together.

Unfortunately you will only be able to utilize one Roku Soundbar/Streambar at a time. However, as you mentioned, you can add up to 4 Roku Wireless Speakers to the Roku Soundbar/Streambar for a complete home audio setup.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Connect two streambars together?

Jump to solution

Greetings @Dracosin 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your inquiry regarding connecting multiple Streambars together.

Unfortunately you will only be able to utilize one Roku Soundbar/Streambar at a time. However, as you mentioned, you can add up to 4 Roku Wireless Speakers to the Roku Soundbar/Streambar for a complete home audio setup.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.