Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djake13

Streambar sound issues. Intermediate popping

My streambar is about six months old and its making a popping or crackling noise. I reset and it goes away and then comes back. I've tried every fix listed with no luck. Can this be fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Streambar sound issues. Intermediate popping

Thank you, and welcome to the Roku Community, @djake13!

We're grateful that you brought this to our attention that you're experiencing this issue with your Streambar. Rest assured that we're dedicated to resolving this issue so you can get back to watching what you love. 

We'd be happy to forward this over to the appropriate Roku team for further assistance. For us to do that, we highly encourage you to supply the following details so we can include your device in the ongoing investigation of this issue: 

• Software Version of your Roku Streambar (Can be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).

We look forward to hearing from you and taking a closer look into this issue. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mjpeterson29
Binge Watcher

The issue resolved for me on the Streambar Pro be unpairing all of the speakers, restarting the Streambar Pro, then repairing all of the speakers again.

mjpeterson29
Binge Watcher

I almost suspect it is wireless interference because if I was just watching something alone, the issue would happen less often vs when my parents or friends were over with multiple phones nearby.

KylieAdams

Thanks for letting me know how you resolved it.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.