Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAndrews10
Reel Rookie

Roku Streambar SE "can’t play this surround sound error"

I just got a brand new Roku Streambar SE. Modern piece of equipment and still getting that Roku can’t play this surround sound error. My Roku TV has no issues. I can understand how my old late 2010’s couldn’t but a brand new 2024 model cmon. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Streambar SE "can’t play this surround sound error"

Thanks for stopping by here in the Roku Community, @SAndrews10!

We appreciate you informing us that you're encountering an issue with your Roku Streambar SE. We'd be happy to look into this for you. 

We need additional information to gain more insight into your current problem and conduct further investigation.

• When did you first notice this issue? 
  • How is it set up? Are there any other connected devices (e.g., Wireless Speakers, Subwoofer, etc.)?
  • Is it connected to a wireless receiver? 
  • Did you receive any software updates recently? If so, kindly provide us with your software version. (Settings > System > About).
  • Also, please provide us with a photo of the issue you're experiencing. 

With all these details, we will be one step ahead in resolving this issue. We are hoping for your cooperation in this matter. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.