Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
warner519

Roku Streambar Pro issue with streaming

Jump to solution

I have a Roku Streambar Pro with software version 13.1.4 build 1512.  I have reset my router, I have unplugged the Streambar, and I have cleared and reconnected my wireless internet connection.  The Network Status (under Settings > Network > About) shows its status as "Connected", but the LED light on the Streambar is red and I cannot connect to any streaming services (YouTube TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime).

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Streambar Pro issue with streaming

Jump to solution

Hi, @warner519.

Welcome, and thanks for sharing here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having trouble establishing a connection to your Roku Streambar Pro so that you can get back to streaming. Don't worry; we're here to help.

Please be advised that blinking lights on your Roku Streambar means it is not connected to the internet. If you have already restarted the router and your Roku, try connecting your Roku Streambar to an alternative network, such as a Mobile Hotspot, to isolate the issue you're having with your device. 

In addition, did this issue occur before or after an update? 

Learn more tips on how to improve your Wi-fi

Please keep us posted and let us know how this works. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Streambar Pro issue with streaming

Jump to solution

Hi, @warner519.

Welcome, and thanks for sharing here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having trouble establishing a connection to your Roku Streambar Pro so that you can get back to streaming. Don't worry; we're here to help.

Please be advised that blinking lights on your Roku Streambar means it is not connected to the internet. If you have already restarted the router and your Roku, try connecting your Roku Streambar to an alternative network, such as a Mobile Hotspot, to isolate the issue you're having with your device. 

In addition, did this issue occur before or after an update? 

Learn more tips on how to improve your Wi-fi

Please keep us posted and let us know how this works. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.