Dracosin
Reel Rookie

Connect two streambars together?

Jump to solution

I'm looking to expand my audio system and was wondering if I got the small streambar and the longer one if I could use those together to make one bad A system. I know I can, currently, pair up to 4 smaller speakers and a subwoofer (which I have). But I have a ledge behind my couch and attempted to connect an onn branded sound bar to my Roku (which it obviously would not, I had bought it on clearance a few years ago). So I was wondering, can I pair the small bar and the long Roku branded bars together? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Connect two streambars together?

Jump to solution

Greetings @Dracosin 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your inquiry regarding connecting multiple Streambars together.

Unfortunately you will only be able to utilize one Roku Soundbar/Streambar at a time. However, as you mentioned, you can add up to 4 Roku Wireless Speakers to the Roku Soundbar/Streambar for a complete home audio setup.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Connect two streambars together?

Jump to solution

Greetings @Dracosin 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your inquiry regarding connecting multiple Streambars together.

Unfortunately you will only be able to utilize one Roku Soundbar/Streambar at a time. However, as you mentioned, you can add up to 4 Roku Wireless Speakers to the Roku Soundbar/Streambar for a complete home audio setup.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator