cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marpre51

Connecting a Pyle receiver to my Roku wireless speakers

Jump to solution

Hello

Can I pair my wireless Pyle receivier and a cd/dvd player with my Roku speakers. The speakers are already paired the the Roku TV and paired with my IPhone. Do I need to connect the cd. player to the TV then the TV to the receiver?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Connecting a Pyle receiver to my Roku wireless speakers

Jump to solution

Hi, @marpre51.

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are looking to connect your Roku Wireless Speakers to a wireless receiver. Rest assured that we are here to provide all the information you need.

Please be advised that Roku Wireless Speakers are specifically designed to be compatible with Roku TVs. However, if you own a Roku Streambar or Roku Streambar Pro, you have the flexibility to use the speakers with any TV. It's important to note that Roku Wireless Speakers are intended to function only when paired with a Roku Streambar or a Roku TV. They are not designed to work with non-Roku sound systems, TVs lacking a Roku audio device, or Roku streaming devices.

For more information, check out this support article here: How to set up your Roku wireless speakers.

Let us know if you need more help; we're always here to assist you in any way we can.

All the best,
Emman
Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Connecting a Pyle receiver to my Roku wireless speakers

Jump to solution

Hi, @marpre51.

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are looking to connect your Roku Wireless Speakers to a wireless receiver. Rest assured that we are here to provide all the information you need.

Please be advised that Roku Wireless Speakers are specifically designed to be compatible with Roku TVs. However, if you own a Roku Streambar or Roku Streambar Pro, you have the flexibility to use the speakers with any TV. It's important to note that Roku Wireless Speakers are intended to function only when paired with a Roku Streambar or a Roku TV. They are not designed to work with non-Roku sound systems, TVs lacking a Roku audio device, or Roku streaming devices.

For more information, check out this support article here: How to set up your Roku wireless speakers.

Let us know if you need more help; we're always here to assist you in any way we can.

All the best,
Emman
Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.