Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anvente
Channel Surfer

Re: Channel Guide Info incorrect

Jump to solution

ONN Roku model 8522X

Serial #YK00VY504016

Software version 11.0.0 build 4193-AN

Device ID: LD700V504016

Timestamp: 2022-07-08T20:57:37Z

Issue ID 16-271-970 Location: Prescott AZ

0 Kudos
anvente
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Already done and did not work

0 Kudos
CHRISJCOOK
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Roku fixed digital antenna issue a few weeks ago. If you're still having issues try contacting support and providing them with any information about your tv and channels of they request it. Good Luck?!

0 Kudos
anvente
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I did.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@MJag @anvente

Thanks for providing us with your information.

I have passed them along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate this issue further. Once we got an update, we'll let the Community know immediately.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
Netekay
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

ROKU TV 7202X
Sharp model LC-50LBU591U
Software version 11.0.0 build 4193-38
Device ID 9H48A1374812
Region: Iowa

CBS and NBC channels are showing the same show i.e. The Price is Right on all CBS channels and Today Show on all channels affiliated with NBC. The ABC channels are showing correctly.

I reset my zip code, checked for the update and my system says it is up to date.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Netekay,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

In addition to the information you have provided, can you please provide the tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)?

Once we have this information, I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
anvente
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have already provided once... since it is constant and NEVER ENDS when do you exactly want me to do it?

0 Kudos
Netekay
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I tried to get the tracker ID but all that would do is send me back to the live tv icon. 

I just checked and the channel listing is correct again. Something must have updated overnight.

BombRun

Jump to solution

I have two Roku TVs. Both now operating with SW Version 11.0.0 and Build 4193.

For months the bedroom TV had incorrect channel information for OTA channel 2.1 (local NBC affiliate). It had duplicate info for channel 2.2 (CW) for many months. Problem corrected itself (software update?) a few weeks ago, then reverted to same problem.

Meanwhile, the living room TV was okay, properly identifying 2.1 as "NBC". I noticed it had the (slightly incorrect) zip code of 29483. I changed it to 29485 and it came up with CW for 2.1. Changing it back to 29483 restored the proper info.

So I tried switching to zip 29843 on the bedroom TV. Didn't work. Tried rescanning. Didn't work. System restart. Didn't work. Meanwhile the problem has grown. Bedroom TV now showing 5.2 info on 5.1 (local CBS affiliate) and 24.2 info on 24.1 (local Fox affiliate).

0 Kudos