Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hisense roku boot loop

Thanks for following up, @KorieG.

We understand and apologize for the inconvenience that this issue has caused you. We have no update to provide at this time, but once more information is available, we'll be sure to update this Community thread.

We are working diligently to address your concern as soon as possible; your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Wardog77

Re: Hisense roku boot loop

Hisense 50R6E3

S/N 50G20171QH05794

Nov 22, 2020

Same issue the TV all of a sudden one day just started turning off and turning on to the Hisense screen and then immediately turning back off.  It never gets to the Roku menu to allow me to check any settings or update any firmware or software or check versions.  This was completely out of the blue and there werent any storms or any known power surges and none of the other electronics or TVs in my home were affected.  The TV is out of warranty but I am assuming I am on my own as far as repairing/Replacing but I have a funny feeling this is a software issue from Roku or Hisense that was pushed through a recent auto update since there are so many TVs having the same issue and they are all different sizes and types.  Perhaps I am wrong,  I am going to attempt to pull the board and examin to see if there are any damaged components or maybe it needs a thorough cleaining but none of the vents are clogged with dust or show any signs of blockages so we shall see.  I also saw a post about the capacitors one of which could possibly have gone bad on the board so I will inspect that and if so try replacing that and then report back.  Whats the worst that could happen the TV already doesnt work 😂 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.