Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
canoesnip1

Re: Why is channel 741 (The Walking Dead Universe) in Spanish?

We are so frustrated about this as well!! We enjoy watching TWD, but several times ove the last week, when we've turned it on, it's in Spanish. Since this is an English speaking channel, (and our settings have, "English" as the language for watching), we don't understand why it keeps coming on in Spanish. Isn't there a specific subscription for Spanish? Why would you put it in Spanish? Please fix this!

JeremR
Channel Surfer

Just watched S4 E5 in english & now E6 is back in Spanish! 🤬 ... heads need to roll 🤣

mdspriggs34
Channel Surfer

I’m having the same issue. For 15 mins it’ll be in English and then boom nothing but Spanish. It’s been doing this for a couple of years now and Roku doesn’t do anything to fix it. 

mdspriggs34
Channel Surfer

Bc they don’t care

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're sorry for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your report about this content issue.

Please be informed that the issue is presently being looked into and has been reported to the relevant Roku team.

We'll be sure to highlight an update on this topic as soon as it becomes available. We really appreciate your understanding and patience in the interim.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
Ricamac

Been driving me crazy for a week and decided to finally ask google glad I’m not the only one frustrated 😩 Roku fix it!!!! I need my comfort show! 

RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We understand your sentiments, @Ricamac.

We apologize for the experience, this is not what we aim for.

As per checking, this issue is still undergoing an in-depth investigation. No worries; once information is available, we'll surely let you know and update this thread.

Let us know if you have inquiries.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

Trying to find the help for this issue. Can't find the chat or message them or get any help at all! Can't figure it out yet but very frustrated Roku won't get it fixed! 

Hi. How did you find the help center and get through to chat, please? 

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @pleasehelpnow,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for keeping us posted!

We understand you're having a problem with channel 741. We're happy to assist you further. May we know where you are accessing this channel? (The Roku Channel, Hulu, Peacock, etc.) Is this happening on all contents and channels, or is it isolated? (Specify)

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator