Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why is channel 741 (The Walking Dead Universe) in Spanish?

Hello, Community members

We're sorry for the wait for our response to this.
Please be advised that we are still looking into this and that there are no updates at this time.
We appreciate your patience and understanding and hope that this may be handled shortly.

Warm regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
toddar
Binge Watcher

Season one was good.  Season two is good so far.  Looks like it's fixed.  Thank you Roku.

0 Kudos
TriaWillow
Binge Watcher

THANK YOU ROKU 😁🙂

So far so good, no Spanish walking dead on channel 741! 

Tuesday morning 2/202024

Season 3 episode 2

0 Kudos
TriaWillow
Binge Watcher

THIS IS CRAZY! I THANKED Y'ALL BUT IM TAKING IT BACK BECAUSE SEASON 4 EPISODE 16 IS IN SPANISH AGAIN🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🎭🎭🎭 5am EST Wed, February 21st and everyone wanting to watch it to be caught up or refreshed for the Premiere of THE ONES WHO LIVE IS THE 25TH so hoped you had this straightened out by now pfft I'll pay for Netflix and be done with this won't recommend to friends either, y'all sell these TV's your brand Roku TV! you sure as heck should keep them updated 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻 if I could give you -10 stars I would 

0 Kudos
toddar
Binge Watcher

Ditto Tria.  Back to spanish here too.  They've got to be kidding.  Or just plain stupid.

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @TriaWillow @toddar.

It is highly appreciated that you've reported this back to us with precise details.

Rest assured that we will let our relevant team know about Season 4 Episode 16 of the series The Walking Dead Universe playing in Spanish again immediately for further review and correction. 

In the meantime, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.