Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to view Acorn TV after subscribing. Error code 2500-000000-607

Hi @Ruggles,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

A member of our Support team will reach out to you via email to assist you. Please let the Support team know if you have any other questions so they can assist you further and provide a resolution to this issue.

Please let us know if there are other related issues that we can further take a look at.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @David19481,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

For us to better understand the issue you are experiencing, can you please provide us with more detailed information about the issue you are experiencing? 

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JohnGret

Hello, we are also experiencing the exact same issue. Was there a solution?

Gretchen

RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JohnGret,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Are you getting an error code or message? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
MHK1
Reel Rookie

I have this same error. Very frustrating that so many people get this same error yet there appears to be no solution forthcoming.  My only option at this point is cancel Acorn or disconnect Roku either/or is at fault and unable or unwilling to remedy the problem.

cwsmith

Following this thread with great interest as I have the same problem. I tried Acorn support but it sent me to Roku support which sends people back to Acorn.

MHK1
Reel Rookie

I have received no help from either Acorn or Roku on this issue, so I will simply cancel Acorn TV from my Roku channels and probably remove my Roku device.  This has been extremely frustrating but really a first world problem; I can obtain DVDs of most of the Acorn shows from my public library.

Rose13

Re: Unable to view Acorn TV after subscribing getting an error code

I also have this problem.  Subscribed to Acorn via device, Roku billed me, but I'm not able to access content.  At this point, one day later, after spending too much time trying to figure out what was required, I would like to have my payment reversed and not go through this craziness.  No other option seems to be available other than to cancel the auto renewal and be  dinged for charge.  Not happy!!

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Rose13,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

We regret hearing about this concern regarding your Acorn TV subscription.
It will be more effective if you directly contact our Account-Billing team, as they are the best ones who can further assist you with this.

Visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments, and subscriptions" category. There should be an option where you can talk to one of our live representatives.

If you need further clarification and assistance, let us know.

All the best,

Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RA13

I am having the exact same problem. I subscribed to Acorn on my Roku and have gotten the same error message as above. If I try to access Acorn within the Roku channel app, it tells me to log in to the Acorn app instead. If I try to log in to the Acorn app, it tells me my purchase was through my Roku account so i need to use my credentials for logging in to Roku to access Acorn. I click continue and am taken to the first of two log in screens that has my email address prefilled in. On the password entry screen, I get an error message whether I put in my Roku password or my Acorn password. Very frustrating!

I've cancelled the Acorn subscription in my Roku account, but since I have not been able to use the subscription at all I would like a refund for the month I've been charged for.

As it seems that there are many other people having the same issue, I hope you figure out a solution soon. It should not be the responsibility of the end user to figure out. You sold a service and you haven't been able to deliver it.

0 Kudos