Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ricky023
Binge Watcher

Re: Unable to download a movie

We bought a new ROKU and the same thing is happening. ROKU will not download the pictures on it's site! Can someone please help me I am at end with what I can do. Thank you all.

Ricky

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ricky023,

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding what you are experiencing with The Roku Channel.

If the issue persists, we request you to reply to us with the following information filled in below in order to make a practical suggestion:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • the specific content title that you are seeing this issue occur with
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
  • where are you currently located

We look forward to your responses and gathering your details.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MrsMerc

ricky,

Same with our 2 Roku TV's. Purchased in Feb 2023 and boom Roku channel is stuck on stupid. I have talked to Roku and TCL and no one can give me an answer. My brother in law and parent in laws all have the same issue with their Roku channel. All brand new TV's!!!

It's funny how this is happening to multiple people in different states mind you and customer service has no clue? Really? That's your job man. They sent me a reminder about "my" issue and said if we don't hear back in 3 days they will assume it's been fixed. Hello!!? Have called me to discuss, no, then it' s not fixed. Very frustrating!

Take care

Mary

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MrsMerc,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate your feedback and we’re sorry you're having trouble with streaming The Roku Channel.

Please be advised that we are currently aware and our engineering team has been investigating this issue closely. Rest assured once more information is available I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

In the meantime, please help us with the required details posted above your post so we can send additional information for the investigation to our engineering team. 

We prioritize resolving this as soon as possible and ask that you bear with us as we manage this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ricky023
Binge Watcher

Yes mam and they ask for all this information on the roku and I can't find half of it to top it off my wife bought a new ROKU to see if that worked and it didn't.

Ricky

0 Kudos
ricky023
Binge Watcher

Has ROKU blocked us from viewing the shows on the ROKU channel because all the other sites on Roku works fine? I am not sure why they would do this but it is a valid question please?

Ricky

0 Kudos
ricky023
Binge Watcher

Believe it or not now our Remote has quit qoreking. It won't pull the sites up on Roku at all. How can this all be?

Ricky

0 Kudos
ricky023
Binge Watcher

My remote is now working.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ricky023,

Thanks for sharing your observation.

We are currently aware of the issue and our appropriate team is working diligently to resolve the issue. Rest assured once more information is available I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

We appreciate your patience while we investigated this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ricky023
Binge Watcher

Is ROKU making any steps forward with this problem???? Thank you so much.

Ricky

0 Kudos