Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris68
Streaming Star

Why would Roku Shutdown a consumers forum topic?

Sooooo.... I was trying to be a good Consumer and work in the forums for a resolution to an issue about a product with many other users and consumers. Somehow I can no longer reply to the post I started now. 🤔 I was stressed after 6 months but still being civil about an issue that was affecting many Roku users. Even after seeing the multiple Generic "Bot" replies Like.....

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the follow up regarding the issue you are experiencing with the Roku TV Guide.

We would be more than happy to look further into the issue, but we will need information regarding what you are seeing.

Can you please provide a video or picture of the issue so we can understand as well as the exact steps to reproduce the issue?

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
"Add Name Here"

I was giving some suggestions that I figured out that worked for me  and listening to everyone else about said issue hoping for a fix. So the forum is not just a "**bleep**ing Forum" it does provide ideas from many others.

Ironically I got locked out of my post before I could Thank Roku for rectifying the main issue for me on most of my TV's 🙄 We as Roku consumers and users were not belittling the company, we are just looking for help.

In a nutshell, treat your users that buy your product with some respect.  We will wait to get results....BUT when you keep asking for the same info and pictures that 10 users have already uploaded and answered in the same post, we all start losing hope and feel like you are treating us like idiots. 😠

Anyway.... I had to make a new post just to thank Roku for fixing an issue.... 😅😅 Go Figure........

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.