Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMH3
Binge Watcher

Re: Tennis Channel won’t open & unable to uninstall/reinstall

Jump to solution

By all indications, your assessment appears to be correct.

0 Kudos
SammyRCP
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

That remedy does not work. None of these fixes work.

Either Roku OR Tennis Channel needs to seriously address this problem, but neither arr acknowledging it, or simply state that it's the other format's fault.

olejnix
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same here.
Does anyone know whether this issue is being discussed on Facebook or X?
This typically creates more attention at the providers / manufacturers.

0 Kudos
JMH3
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Roku Tennis Channel opened today for the first time in 2 months. The channel required me to reactivate my subscription with a provided activation code followed by sign in with the associated e mail address and password. I successfully completed these steps and Tennis Channel currently both opens and plays correctly. Hopefully this functionality will continue.

0 Kudos
SammyRCP
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Well, it still doesn't open for me on both of my Rokus, so there's that.

0 Kudos
Js20

Jump to solution

This has been going on for a long time and Roku refuses to acknowledge or deal with it. What a **bleep** company. I think the fix is to abandon roku devices and buy a different company 

0 Kudos
olejnix
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am also fed up, opted for this solution and am now happy with Amazon Fire Stick

0 Kudos
Brownie1
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I'm sorry that Roku takes the hit here when it's really a problem caused by Tennis Channel.  But, this solution is a consumer's expecting a company to respond and make good on a product and if not, there are other products out there.

0 Kudos
SammyRCP
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I followed the lead by some here and got the Fire Stick, and the app loaded right up, no problem.

I have had Roku's for years and it's a shame that whoever is at fault, Roku or Tennis Channel, that no one will even acknowledge the paying customers, and work together to fix the problem.

So, the Fire Stick works well. Is it time that I move away from Roku?

Time will tell.

sswen
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

What exactly is reactivating your subscription? Was this done while on the line with a tec?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.