Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ysbobbi
Channel Surfer

TV series Doc missing Season One Pilot Part 2

Jump to solution

I have tried to contact Roku about this. The TV Series Doc starred Billy Ray Cyrus is streaming on the Roku channel. It is missing Season One Pilot Episode part 2. Roku support will not fix or escalate the issue because they are treating it as a device issue. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: TV series Doc missing Season One Pilot Part 2

Jump to solution

Flagging this to bring it to the attention of Roku employees @RokuDanny-R, @RokuKariza-D, & @RokuMary-F

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Flagging this to bring it to the attention of Roku employees @RokuDanny-R, @RokuKariza-D, & @RokuMary-F

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @ysbobbi,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out regarding the missing episode on The Roku Channel. I have passed along your details to the Roku team for further review. Rest assured once more information is available I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Smclaug
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I started watching this  today too and found these are missing episodes too:

Season 1 Episode 2

Season 2 Episodes 1, 18

Season 3 Episodes 7, 20

Season 4 Episode 13

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Smclaug,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and providing information regarding the missing episodes in the Doc series.

Please be advised that we are currently aware of the issue and our engineering team has been investigating this issue closely. Rest assured once more information is available I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thank you for your kind understanding regarding this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
KPASCH5911
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

You are also missing

Season2 ep 1 & 18

Season 3 ep 7 & 20

Season 4 ep 13

Please inform us of the solution

Kathy

0 Kudos
Smclaug
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It's been 3 weeks, just wondering if there will be a solution soon and if the episodes will be uploaded?

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @mkatoma

Thank you for the inquiry!

To use the screencast feature from your Android If you're having trouble finding Season One Pilot Part 2 of the TV series Doc on Roku, here are a few steps you can take:

• Check if the episode is available on another streaming platform: It's possible that the episode is available on another streaming platform, such as Amazon Prime Video or Hulu. Check those platforms to see if the episode is available there.
  • Check if the episode is available on a different device: Try using a different device, such as a laptop or a tablet, to see if the episode is available there. If it is, you can try casting the episode on your Roku device.

We hope it helps!

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Smclaug
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

What does that have to do with the missing episodes?

0 Kudos
KPASCH5911
Channel Surfer

Re: TIV series Doc missing Season One Pilot Part 2

Jump to solution

agree what does this have to do with missing episodes?

0 Kudos