Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Firsttimer

Re: Paramount Plus 3 month trial

I followed axsho step and they worked using my remote on the tv in a few min. Thank. I was beginning to think it was to much bs and almost just signed up

0 Kudos
Don49

Re: Paramount Plus 3 month trial

I found a reply on this forum and tried it.  IT WORKED!!  I turned on the TV, went to Roku and found the premium tab, found Paramount+ 90 day free trial, clicked on it and signed up.  I then looked up my account and it's there, a free 90 trial for Paramoiunt+.

Thanks to the responders on this issue.   It worked.

0 Kudos
tjhokietiger
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount Plus 3 month trial - ROKU SUPPORT PLEASE HELP!

I bought a StreamBar a few weeks ago and was having trouble -- tried numerous times to figure this out - even had my daughter go thru the process.  Ive sat on the "Let's Get in Touch" page for hours! 

I FINALLY found this thread.  I tried the solution, but when I get to the Paramount+ options, it only shows 2 options: Paramount+ Essential and Paramount+Showtime.  Both are 30-day trials, not 90-day.  Unfortunately, I was so excited to get to an actual offer, that I didn't notice that it was only 30 days and I signed up for the Essential version.  Now I don't see any way to change it to 90.

ROKU SUPPORT CAN YOU HELP ME FIX THIS!!!!

Roku, I have been an early supporter of your products, but seriously - you need to do BETTER!  Sending out emails advertising a 3 month subscription with a link that takes you to the WRONG place with a 7-day trial - that's at best BAD design (or just plain underhanded, if it's an attempt to get people to sign up without looking!).  And what's with the support chat that NEVER actually gets to a chat?  FRUSTRATING!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
goshrx

Same problem here.  Going to the Roku channel, then premium subs, then Paramount+ only brings up 30 day options, not the 90 day option promised.  The deal expires today.  The link in email does the same thing, only 30 day options.  Roku fail.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @tjhokietiger,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention about the promotional offer on Paramount+.

It would be better to get in touch with one of our experts from the Account and Billing team about this.

They'll be the best to assist you with this matter. You can contact them here at https://support.roku.com/contactus and choose Account, Payments, and Subscriptions.

Let us know if there's anything else that we can look into further.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tjhokietiger
Reel Rookie

Hi Rey,

Thanks for the reply, but what I think you missed in my email was that I have tried going thru the exact link you provided numerous times over the past couple weeks.  When it goes to the "Let's Get in Touch" mode, it goes into a never ending wait loop - I let it run for 5-6 hours and it never stops!  Is there another way to get in touch?  I'm happy to email or text about the issue. 

Thanks,

Todd

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @tjhokietiger,

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Have you tried using another browser to see if you're able to access our support website?

Please let us know. We're here to assist you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tjhokietiger
Reel Rookie

Hi Kash,

At the time, I tried FireFox, Edge and Safari (on my laptop) and had the same issue on all of them. 

That said, just now (on a different computer) I was able to get the support page to load and found the chat and email options.  I called the number and, since I'm already signed up for the 1st month free, they are going to provide a refund for the following 2 months.  I just need to call back in September and provide a reference number. 

All's good.

TJ

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

I’ve mentioned before, but I’ll repeat it again, that it is very unfortunate that the Roku support page is structured so that it has to load scripts from zendesk.com and zdassets.com before it will display a page that lets you contact Roku support in any way.  This means for example, that if the zd servers are slow, dead or blocked by a content blocker, that users are prevented from seeing the other ways to contact Roku as well (call and email.)

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos

Also same problem, got through on chat and Gail said that the promotion ended 6/2 so I offered to attach the email (promotion is for purchase made between 5/1 and 6/2 and must be redeemed by 11:59pm 7/9) but by the time I figured out how to get the email to pdf and send it, it was after 10pm and chat was closed. I went to the Roku channel and found Paramount + under premiums but it only showed a 30 day trial so after a helluva roundabout, I emailed support and attached the email I received and am waiting for a reply (it’s 8am the next day). Here’s to hoping!

0 Kudos