Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qdemon
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount Plus 3 month trial

Got the same e-mail and tried all of the suggestions listed in this thread and none of them worked.  The closest I got was the standard 30-day trial offer, both online and in the Roku app.  30 days isn't unreasonable but I do not appreciate the bait and switch.

0 Kudos
KT1010

Yup same problem for me. Customer support told me to call Paramount directly, who in turn said to contact Roku since it’s their promotion. Totally feels like bait and switch given how many people are having this problem. 

0 Kudos

I was able to start the 3mo free paramount+ offer, but it was charging me after only a week (7days). I made contact. Rather than offering to add the 3 months, for free, to my account, they had asked me to re-register. The **bleep**ing nerve! To top it off, tell me why TF do I need to close out my account?  How TF does it make sense 🤔? 🙅‍♂️ 

0 Kudos

Ditto here. They actually had the balls to suggest that I was going to have to open a whole new account, closing my other.
0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Michaelfinner,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

In this case, we would recommend getting in contact with our Account and billing team for clarification about this.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Best regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos