Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Flashy

Re: Paramount+ Green Screen when playing movies

Jump to solution

Same issue for me too

0 Kudos
Powe0186

Jump to solution

Same issue here in Minnesota. We were watching an episode of Criminal Minds just fine. Switched to Ghosts and got green screen. And now when we go back to Criminal Minds, it's green screen too.

0 Kudos
LJN6789

Jump to solution

Same issue started today, only happening on Paramount. 

Done all troubleshooting excluding factory reset. 

Any solution in the works?

Please advise. 

0 Kudos
cyberjamin

Jump to solution

same issue. Paramount+ only. Good Fight...All episodes, watch previously or not Green screen, but not the Extras. 

Rebooted Roku Ultra (connected via Ethernet) and upon reboot, the same green screen flickered on half the screen for about 3 seconds. This tells me it's a Roku issue. 

Rebooting didn't fix the issue either.  

0 Kudos
Jb1982
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It's crazy that so many ppl have the same issue with no way to fix. There's no way for me to get roku involved cause I'm using a Roku Premium which doesn't get tech support apparently so it just keeps routing me to the FAQ and this blog...there's got to be an answer. I hope this isn't a sneaky way of forcing us to buy a more expensive roku device..

Cocksrus

Jump to solution

Same here, in the miami valley area of ohio. By looking at all the posts, this started about 10 hours ago. My paramount plus is due to renew on Jan 13th. Tried all mention remedies. Nothing changed. #PARAMOUNT PLUS OWES US A REFUND!

0 Kudos
DrMarcie

Jump to solution

Removal of channel the re-add didn't work for me. 😕😕😕 Next solution??? 

0 Kudos
Psean

Jump to solution

Having same issue... So frustrating!!

0 Kudos
spookymyo
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issue. Just started today. It worked yesterday as it's supposed to. All other streaming channels work fine. Paramount plays fine on Chromecast or on my phone, just not Roku. 

0 Kudos
soarsocal
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

it’s likely related to 4k HDR content and the recent update to the Paramount + Roku App/channel…

0 Kudos