Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jb1982
Channel Surfer

Re: Paramount+ Green Screen when playing movies

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue and tried all the suggestions here and on Web with no fix. Very frustrating cause it works fine on my phone. What's up with roku..

Jnparker12

Jump to solution

I have the same issue with the green screen  when playing shows. I did the troubleshooting steps recommended to remove and add the app back in. I also did the system restart on the Roku. What’s next?

Cashew3322
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same here, plays fine on my phone 

Jb1982
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Don't know what's next but I think I'm leaving it alone for 24hrs. I'll try again if nothing then Paramount plus owes us all a refund..

Timtreacy

Jump to solution

I am having the exact same issue. Roku soundbar pro. All other apps I fine. I’ve tried all fixes I could find here and other places. Still have a green screen with audio on paramount plus. 

johnniejohn100
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issue here. I’ve restarted, I’ve removed channel, restarted and added channel. Still getting green screen on Roku. 

dano5585

Re: Paramount plus not working on my Roku

Jump to solution

@RokuMary-F I too am having a playback issue with Paramount+. I can view and hear documentaries but when I try to resume a movie such as Top Gun Maverick or Devotion it plays for about 1 to 2 seconds and then goes to a green screen. I can still hear the audio but the display is a green screen. I use a Roku box connected to my TV by HDMI.

I have no trouble viewing Hulu, Netflix, Disney+, or any other channel. 

Here's what I've done:

Replaced the HDMI cable (No Fix), plugged it into a different HDMI port on the TV(No Fix), unplugged everything (No Fix), and ran updates on TV software and Roku device (No Fix).

Where do we all go from here?

Thanks, Dan

Bstruble
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue and none of the possible fixes work. Am thinking the issue is with Roku since streaming on my phone is fine. 

Shannonandwill
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same. Very frustrating! 

Sgibbs128

Jump to solution

Green screen.  All remedies mentioned tried.  Nothing works