Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Paramount+ Green Screen when playing movies

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the posts regarding the issue you are experiencing.

Can you please provide us the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Rahjahk

Jump to solution

Same issue. Uninstall and reboot doesn't work. Doesn't matter the show. Cannot watch a single thing on Paramount+ now.

momof4greatkids
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having the exact same issue! Cannot watch any series - have sound but only green screen

CRF

Jump to solution

I followed these instructions and still have the green screen. It doesn’t matter which program I try. The show doesn’t fully load before it plays, so I get a green screen. 

IamUpset

Jump to solution
  • Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About) ***Information is not located here****
  • does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button) ***Only Paramaount Plus, 7.9 b 202212122, Dec 13, 2022*** 11.5.0 build 4312-50
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)  ***10-017-411***
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing ***thank you***
0 Kudos
RKrancher

Jump to solution

Having the same problem with green screen that everyone else is having and followed the specified channel removal instructions and nothing !

momof4greatkids
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have also tried all troubleshooting and nothing works. Shows play fine on my phone - must be a roku issue. All of my other apps are fine - only paramount plus is doing this

IamUpset

Jump to solution

Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)

***Information is not located here, Roku Stick****

does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)

***Only Paramaount Plus, 7.9 b 202212122, Dec 13, 2022

Version 11.5.0 build 4312-50***

tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)

***10-017-411***

steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

***select channel, select show, paramount+ starts playing show, green screen. Fix it, we are have mental anguish, thank you***

Khaf4
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

A lot of us are having this problem. I wonder if it’s an update. I’ve ever done a factory reset and none of my apps are working. I’ve reinstalled apps, restarted the Roku about 10 times and factory reset. Nothing is working. Just on my Rokus , the apps on my other devices are running just fine

Swampthing

Jump to solution
  • Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About):  3810X; YH00EG544840; 11.5.0*build 4312-50
  • does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button): Paramount+ version 7.9*build 202212122
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID); unable to get this ID, application continues to go to Home Screen with no ID
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing; launch Paramount+ and initiate any streaming series or movie using Roku device on TV