Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hades1

Missing Seasons of The Nanny

I was just watching s3 of the nanny when it jumped to s4. Now in the roku channel, the first three seasons are missing, while episodes from s4,5,6 took their place. Did roku lose the rights to the first seasons or smth?

12 REPLIES 12
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Missing Seasons of The Nanny

Hi @Hades1,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Roku Community!

We have flagged this concern to the appropriate team for review and further investigation. Once an update is available regarding this, we'll promptly let you know.

Please let us know if you have further concerns.

Best regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
Eclipse920

I’m having the same issue today. Imagine my surprise when I find this in a google search for today as well. 

I was watching season 1 yesterday so it must have happened after I watched. I’m  a bit disappointed lol. I’ve seen the show before but long enough ago where it’s almost like watching it for the first time again. 

‘it seems like an error though because when I hit season 1, it takes me to season 4 and seasons 1 to 3 are listed, just empty of episodes. At least I hope it’s an error lol. 

Eclipse920

Just wanted to reply to let you know I’m also having this issue. I was watching season one yesterday so whatever had to have happened but have been after noon or 1 yesterday afternoon. 

thanks for your time

RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Eclipse920,

Welcome, and thank you for sharing these details with us.

Our team is currently aware of the issue and keen on investigating it. Should an update be available, we'll surely let this thread know.

Kindly inform us if you have other concerns.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
Saje

Same here! I was just watching it the other day and went to pick up where I left off in season 1, but it took me to season 4. 

This is one of my favorite shows ever and I have been loving rewatching it so hopefully the issue is resolved soon. 

Jaytee2

Same here 😞

lrjones818
Reel Rookie

Any update on this issue? Seasons 1-3 are still missing?! 

chamour18

Same problem.  I was in the middle of Season 2.     Sometimes it will tell me that I can only see seasons 456 and then it tells me I have to sign in.  Now, why would I have to sign in to see something that is free?   Then, I try to put in the code on the tv to establish the link and it won't accept the code.       Then sometimes I am able to pull up the list of seasons 2 and 3, but they are Peacock, roku, peacock, roku.   I don't want to have to pay Peacock more money to see these seasons.   I try to sign in on Roku and it won't accept that either. It is a pain in the ass.

Missing seasons 1 2 3...🤔

0 Kudos