Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Catrock004

Re: Missing Seasons of The Nanny

I am also disappoint that I was jumped to season 4! I'm not even sure I finished season 1! I have noticed that Roku only give partial seasons and then you must buy the rest by signing up for channels. If you're going to offer a series, please offer it in it's entirety. This is getting tiresome. Please fix this. I really don't want to have to change providers.
Thank you. s

lrjones818
Reel Rookie

is there an update on the missing seasons of the nanny?? 

0 Kudos
TV1235

I am also seeing this! We started season one, tried to continue today and it jumps to season 4 episode 1. Or I need to sign up for Peacock to watch from the beginning.

I'd like to pick up where I left off on Roku channel, please fix this. It says online you can watch for free on Roku. But if it's not for free you need to let customers know. Either have the entire show available for free, or don't advertise it as available for free, let people start the series, then say it's not free to continue, or suddenly change the program on people!!! 

Please fix this, I'd like to keep watching a show I started.

0 Kudos
lrjones818
Reel Rookie

Any update Roku about missing seasons of The Nanny? Why is this taking so long to be resolved?? It doesn’t seem like they are ever going to fix it. 

0 Kudos
SanZa2016

Hello everyone, now is all 6 seasons out of the streaming. I was finishing the S.5 and now I’m going to search for something as funny and classy and straight as this hilarious serie!!! 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.