Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMaryEF
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

[Underinvestigation] BET+ login error message: "There is an issue with your subscription payment."

Jump to solution

Hi Roku Community users,

We’re aware that some of you are encountering a login error message stating, “There is an issue with your subscription payment,” when trying to access the BET+ channel.

We understand how frustrating this can be and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve it.

Update as of 08/30: 

Our team is actively investigating the issue. We’ll provide updates on this thread as soon as we have more information.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,
The Roku Community Team

Mary E.
Roku Community Moderator
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I Need Help With My BET+ Subscription Not Working

Jump to solution

Hello Community Users!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Update as of 08/30: Roku has notified BET+ about the issue and is actively working on a solution. Addressing this problem is our top priority, and we are dedicated to keeping you updated with any new information.

We'll update this thread with the latest information as soon as we have it. For better visibility and reference, we'll mark this post as solved.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
The Roku Community Team

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
35 REPLIES 35

Subscription issue with BET+

Jump to solution

Why it says subscription payment for my Roku and I’m trying to watch bet plus that I just paid for a few minutes ago

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Subscription issue with BET+

Jump to solution

@Darrenbattle If you purchased the subscription through Roku you may have to use the Roku channel to access your subscription.

0 Kudos
Sunfierce

BET+ subscription not working

Jump to solution

I can’t get my BET+ to work. It says it is on a different channel but I don’t know what channel it is.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: BET+ subscription not working

Jump to solution

@Sunfierce There are two BET+ apps.  If you subscribed through Roku use the app labeled BET+ on Roku,, if you subscribed somewhere other than Roku use the BET+ app.  Hope this solves your problem.

agtowles
Channel Surfer

Paid Bet+ channel not working on Roku TV.

Jump to solution

Just renewed subscription.  Channel is not working. Please fix this. Can’t delete the app. There’s no option to do that. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paid Bet+ channel not working on Roku TV.

Jump to solution

Hi @agtowles,

Thanks for keeping the Roku Community posted!

Channel access issues could happen most likely after a renewal, and your device needs a restart sometimes. You can start with a system restart by navigating to Settings > System > Power (if available) > System restart.

Or let us know more about the issue you're running into and we'll further look into it.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Unable to Stream BET plus due to Subscription Payment issue

Jump to solution

Why can't I stream on my bet plus. I paid the bill. My Roku account is stating it's paid but on my TV screen it's saying issue with subscription payment.

0 Kudos
blueitt62

Re: BET+subscription not working

Jump to solution

I have an issue where I'm told that I have both a BET+ standard & BET+ premium subscription. The standard does not work at all. The premium only works on non Roku platforms.

This just started happening 1 week ago and it's driving me crazy. I only subscribed one time. I prefer nor to have the premium since I can't use it on the Roku app.

Please help!!

0 Kudos
agtowles
Channel Surfer

Re: URGENT - Paid Bet+ channel not working on Roku TVs

Jump to solution

I have 2 TVs and the message I get is: There is an issue with your subscription payment. Pls visit https://myroku.com/subscriptions for more details.” My credit card was charged and I can get the app on my IPad but not my TVs. This is very disappointing. 

How can I speak with a customer service rep to figure out why. I tried the power reset and that did not work. I paid for a channel that I can’t get access to. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.