Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cpearson1

Re: I Need Help With My BET+ Subscription Not Working

Jump to solution

I have the same issue. I can watch BET+ on everything except my Roku.  I believe it's a Roku issue but Roku directed me to BET+.  I have no issues logging into the app from my phone or computer. It's so strange.  I think Roku is trying to force us to subscribe to it through the Roku Channel. 

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello Community Users!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Update as of 08/30: Roku has notified BET+ about the issue and is actively working on a solution. Addressing this problem is our top priority, and we are dedicated to keeping you updated with any new information.

We'll update this thread with the latest information as soon as we have it. For better visibility and reference, we'll mark this post as solved.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
The Roku Community Team

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Spannnova and @cpearson1.

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention about being unable to access your subscription. We're happy to help.

We wanted to let you know that we are still investigating the reported issue. We hope to provide you with a more detailed update as soon as we have additional information. Thank you for your continued patience.

Furthermore, you may visit our Account and Billing Support page and select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category to contact us. 

If you need further clarification and assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Regards,

Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
mikesam59

Jump to solution

U put my bet money towards peacock

0 Kudos
mikesam59

Jump to solution

IMG_20240907_174707.jpg

0 Kudos
mikesam59

Jump to solution

My bet money went to peacock

0 Kudos
Nita75

Re: How to contact Roku Support?

Jump to solution

I am having trouble with my account with my bet+ it’s saying  there is an issue with your subscription payment my billing date is not due until the 26 of this month it’s not letting me watch bet+ on my tv can u help me plz and thank u

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to contact Roku Support?

Jump to solution

Hi, @Nita75.

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention about being unable to access your subscription.

We wanted to inform you that we are still investigating the issue you reported. We hope to give you a more detailed update as soon as we have more information. Thank you for your patience. 

If you need further clarification and assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.