Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raynab
Reel Rookie

Missing random episodes of 2 Broke Girls

experiencing this same issue. Over 20 random episodes disappeared today. Already went through the basic trouble shooting steps (restart, update, etc). Not sure if this is happening on other devices as I only have 1 Roku (JVC TV) but it doesn’t look like they are on the website. 

17 REPLIES 17
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Missing random episodes of 2 Broke Girls

Hi @Raynab,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for sharing this information with us, and we definitely want to help you with this. Would you be so kind as to provide the following details below for us to look further into the issue?

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

The information you provide will help us work on the issue.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
Raynab
Reel Rookie

LT-49MAW598 or 8813X - Roku TV Roku device mode
serial number YK00F4760734

device ID RUT96F760734
software OS/version 12.0.0 • build 4182-92

traker ID 34-329-983

Dekan

Having the same issue

Model 3810x-roku streaming stick+

Serial Yh0005694403

ID 2130D0694403

OS 12.00 build 4194-50

Tracker 03-330-154

RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Raynab @Dekan,

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Please be advised that we have passed along this case and the information you provided to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Once we have available updates, we'll make sure to update this Community thread.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated in the meantime.

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Brigette1

Two Broke Girls streaming out of order

I am rewatching 2broke girls on the Roku platform and a lot of the episodes are out of order. For example season 4 will show an episode from season 6. I have checked for updates and rebooted but nothing changes.

Analikespie25
Reel Rookie

Re: Missing random episodes of 2 Broke Girls, episodes are mislabled as other ones.

I've been seeing the same problem. The first problem with watch 2 broke girls was season 1 EP, 23 part one of "and Martha Stewart have a ball" I was trying to play this episode and it played a different episode (I think it was playing the previous, but it would act like it was playing the right one, like they were mislabled or something, or the content layer over one another?) Though it read the correct episodes subtitles when I played it, over the wrong video. And it made no sense. This kept happening but eventually it later fixed itself and I was able to watch it. Now I've run into another problem, towards the end of season 2. Where it seems episode 18 (called: and not so sweet charity.)  is playing the wrong episode, it's playing an episode from season 3, I believe (haven't watched that far ahead). First clue, was that the description for the episode does not line up with what's happening in it. And events after the episode make no sense (they loose they're cupcake shop all of a sudden, and I don't know how that happens to them..) And things are mentioned (someone named Deek, which it's a character that comes in later in season 3, I read ahead) as well as the pastry chef Nicolas, who had never been introduced. Suddenly the characters are going to pastry school?? Along with this discovery that it's playing the wrong thing, I also had realized that there was never a listed part 2, for the second season episode 1. It just has the 2nd episode up first (episode called : and the pearl necklace.) Along with realizing that I had seen a random episode from season 3. Where these characters, Deek and Nicolas exist. I also noticed that particular season is missing episodes. Which made it hard for me to line up where that episode I watched (labeled as season 2 episode 18) actually was in season 3, because I'm pretty sure it's not listed. It's just.. part of season 2 for no reason. And this should be fixed. There's not much reason as to why that episode should be amongst the wrong season.. and it's incredibly confusing to say the least.  

Also, something else I noticed when scanning the episodes, is that there's an episode in season 3 where the girls become baristas. And the cover image for that episode is nearly the same as one for season 2 (episode 16, with 2 Chainz in it called: and just plane magic). It's nearly the name image, of them in the same outfits. But that picture has nothing to do with that season 2 episode it's labeled for. But it does mention being baristas and their in those outfits in season 3. A somewhat similar, but opposite action has occured on the the previously mentioned episode of season 2 episode 18. Where it must be showing the correct image for the episode, but playing the wrong one. (Which was the same as the Martha episode problem, correct episode shot, though playing the wrong thing.) It's weird. And that may fix itself like it did before. It is strange how their all mixed up. And how season 3 invaded 2 for me. That's just confusing, lol. I just wanna know what happened to the cupcake shop in the episode it won't let me watch. 

Analikespie25
Reel Rookie

Also season 2 now has the first episode listed as the first episode for season 3. I rest the app and it had a first episode now... But the wrong one

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Analikespie25 @Brigette1,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and explaining the issue precisely. Rest assured that this has already been forwarded to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. Your satisfaction is essential to us, that is why we're doing our best to fix this as soon as we can, as we are committed to finding a solution to your concerns. Once more information is available, we'll make sure to update this thread and we'll let the Community know.

In the meantime, your patience and understanding are highly appreciated. 

Sincerely,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
Troynlexi

Issue is still occurring. Episodes are out of order/missing. 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.