Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobiradze

Re: Missing random episodes of 2 Broke Girls

I have the same issue. 

I have roku TV (TCL 55s455) and 1 Roku Stick. and both of them missing random episodes and on the https://therokuchannel.roku.com/details/a85275dc30ac533f93f34971ff6e10e9/2-broke-girls?source=google weblink also missing episodes

https://therokuchannel.roku.com/details/a85275dc30ac533f93f34971ff6e10e9/2-broke-girls?source=google 

0 Kudos
bobiradze

Roku TVRoku TVRoku StickRoku StickWeb page screenshotWeb page screenshot

0 Kudos
Emmademma

Also, season 4 episode 2 starts with Sophie giving birth which makes no sense because Sophie was not pregnant is the last episode. I’m very confused.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users!

Thanks for sharing this information with us!

We acknowledge the concern you have brought to us. Kindly be informed that we're aware of the issue and that the details of this concern have been passed to the appropriate Roku team, which is still investigating the issue to resolve it. We'll let the Community know once we hear back from them.

We very much value your patience and understanding.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I watched nearly all of season one the other week and today episodes I’ve already watched are missing, episode 20 of season 1 actually plays episode 20 of season 2, and so many episodes throughout all the seasons are missing. So sad, this is one of my comfort shows and I haven’t seen it in awhile. I got a Roku stick just to watch this show. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mirandabear,

Welcome to the Roku Community and appreciate you reaching out.

This has been facilitated by our engineering team, which is currently reviewing it.

Hopefully they get the ginks out of it soon so that we can get you back on stream.

Warm regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mdwolf15

8/30/23

Happening on roku app for fire tv. Season 4 is showing episodes for season 5. Season 3 had episodes from season 6. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mdwolf15,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and we appreciate you for reaching out to us. As per the advice of @RokuERey, the appropriate Roku team is aware of the issue and is working on it for a resolution. Once we hear back from them, we'll definitely update this thread.

Thanks,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.