Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SheilaS
Reel Rookie

HULU error P-DEV320 failure

1. Removed the Roku 4 and installed a Roku Ultra. Still have a problem/

2. HULU is no help.

3. I tried the resolution change. Still have a problem

4. Restarted 8 channel router, removed and reinstalled HULU app, cables, Still have a problem.

5. Powered off and restarted Onkyo receiver, LG 4K OLED tv, Roku Ultra. Still have a problem.

6. Roku help "hangs" ; pretty much worthless.

Help!!!

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: HULU error P-DEV320 failure

Hi @SheilaS,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'd like to see how we can assist. Have you tried selecting "Check for updates" after pressing the star (*) button? Also, what are the steps to reproduce the issue?
If the issue persists, please try to system restart the Roku device by pressing the home button on your Roku remote, settings, system, power, and system restart.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SheilaS
Reel Rookie

After spending over 2 hours on and off with Hulu, they wanted my IP address and after a lot of this and that I gave it to them AND THEY FIXED THE ISSUE!!!

WOW

Sheila

0 Kudos
SheilaS
Reel Rookie

Very shortened story- after giving them my IP address, they fixed it on my Roku Ultra and my Roku TV.

This was after I already switched out my Roku 4 for the Ultra and days of working on the problem!

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

That’s interesting.  I wonder if Hulu thought your IP address was in a different country or they blacklisted it?

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.