Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cat-woman
Reel Rookie

Re: CBC Gem error 3304 Content not available outside Canada

Jump to solution

my Roku stick works fine, however my TCL Roku TV is the one with the issue but up to a few days ago it worked fine.

0 Kudos
Cat-woman
Reel Rookie

Re: CBC Gem error 3304 Content not available outside Canada

Jump to solution

I can watch GEM on my TV with the Roku stick, it's my TCL Roku TV that is having the issue of preventing me from streaming because it suddenly thinks that I am not in Canada.  I can also watch Gem on my computer so I don't think the issue is with GEM I think the issue is with ROKU.  I have done all the fixes and it still does not work. Prior to this issue my TCL TV was working fine, streaming on GEM was not an issue. 

0 Kudos
Fireplace

CBC Gem error code 3304 outside canada

Jump to solution

I haven't been able to play any shows on CBC Gem App and the message is "Error 3304 Sorry, this content is not available outside of Canada".  It has been like this for a couple of weeks.  I tried all the reset solutions but still won't work.  Any other ideas?

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: CBC Gem error code 3304 outside canada

Jump to solution

Hi, Community users.

We have received reports regarding the CBC Gem Error Code 3304 while accessing the app on your Roku devices. If you've tried the troubleshooting steps provided by @RokuERey', and the issue persists, we highly recommend reaching out to CBC Gem's Support team and letting them know about the issue you've encountered.

A workaround or an update will resolve this issue when it's acknowledged by CBC Gem's Support team since most channels on the Roku platform are designed and maintained by the channel providers.

For more information, you can reach out to them at CBC Gem - CBC Help Centre

We hope this will be sorted out soon, and let us know if you have further concerns or inquries.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.