Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RB25

Fubo rewind stopped working

Jump to solution

I’m unable to rewind Fubo live tv on Roku. No matter how far back I rewind, it returns to live tv. I am able to successfully rewind on my lgtv so the issue is not Fubo.

Product: Fubo ultra

When: issue started a weeks ago around the time the upgrade was rolled out

Has anyone else reported this issue?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Fubo rewind stopped working

Jump to solution

Hi @RB25,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand that you're getting a playback issue with the Fubo channel. We'd like to extend our help here. 

We would recommend performing a troubleshooting if you haven't tried it yet. See for more information here: How to resolve a channel playback issue.

If the troubleshooting steps mentioned do not apply, we recommend reporting this issue to the channel support team. To address this, they might need to update the channel available on the platform. 

You can get one of their experts here: Fubo Help Center.

We hope they're able to address it and let us know if there's anything else we can further assist.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @RB25,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand that you're getting a playback issue with the Fubo channel. We'd like to extend our help here. 

We would recommend performing a troubleshooting if you haven't tried it yet. See for more information here: How to resolve a channel playback issue.

If the troubleshooting steps mentioned do not apply, we recommend reporting this issue to the channel support team. To address this, they might need to update the channel available on the platform. 

You can get one of their experts here: Fubo Help Center.

We hope they're able to address it and let us know if there's anything else we can further assist.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kwa3

Jump to solution

I am also having this problem. I cannot rewind or pause Fubo. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Kwa3 

Welcome to the Roku Community.

We see that you are having the same issue as reported by the original poster in this thread. For this matter, we'd recommend performing the steps provided by @RokuERey's last post above this thread. 

We hope your concern will be addressed soon, and let us know if you have further concerns or inquries.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.