Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
folly5678

Cloudpath ErrorAuthorizationNIP on roku tv for all NBC channels

Jump to solution

HI,

frustrated... Ok, I reset tv, reset roku, deleted all NBC apps,  Yes i went through procedure where i unlinked my cable subscription, reset roku, verifed zip code correct, cleared cache on computer, unplugged tv, reloaded nbc app, relinked Cable to NBC and nothing works.  still get Cloudpath ErrorAuthorizationNIP.

I reviewed several chats here and all i see is a standard answer that doesnt work and finally call NBC.  Yet they say everything fine on their end.

Please did anyone have this issue and actually get it fixed.  yes I updated TV, Updated roku,  used different browser.  I have tried all the fixes from mod and others.  NADA. NADA NADA

Please Please please.  is there a fix? my cable at house in good standing.  I am staying at moms helping her recover.  she has got internet but thats it.  all other streaming channels work from my cable but nothing NBC.  Soooo  is there a fix.  and please dont tell me to delink provider, delete app, reset roku, clear cookies, reload app, reload link.  done it 1000000 times.  Thanks

sorry for sarcasim.. my frustration level is beyond belief

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cloudpath ErrorAuthorizationNIP on roku tv for all NBC channels

Jump to solution

Hi, @folly5678 

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate the time and effort you took in troubleshooting the issue you've encountered with all NBC channels on your Roku TV, and we understand your situation. The Clouthpath ErrorAuthorizationNIP error you've encountered is an indication that there is a problem with your subscription, account credentials, or content access that NBC's Support team can assist you further. You may want to contact them directly regarding this issue since most channel providers on Roku directly manage and handle their own channels on the Roku platform.

For more information, you can visit NBC Help Center

We hope this will be sorted out, and let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you further.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cloudpath ErrorAuthorizationNIP on roku tv for all NBC channels

Jump to solution

Hi, @folly5678 

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate the time and effort you took in troubleshooting the issue you've encountered with all NBC channels on your Roku TV, and we understand your situation. The Clouthpath ErrorAuthorizationNIP error you've encountered is an indication that there is a problem with your subscription, account credentials, or content access that NBC's Support team can assist you further. You may want to contact them directly regarding this issue since most channel providers on Roku directly manage and handle their own channels on the Roku platform.

For more information, you can visit NBC Help Center

We hope this will be sorted out, and let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you further.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.