Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anakha23
Reel Rookie

Re: Fox nation new movies not showing on Roku channel

Hello @RokuKariza-D ,

Thank you for replying.

I was using it thru the Roku Channel.

Have a great day. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

@Anakha23 

Appreciate the reply.

Could you tell us the exact episodes that are missing and how did you find out they are missing? Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Anakha23
Reel Rookie

@RokuKariza-D 

Thank you for replying. Sorry for the delay.

Some of the episodes include from Tucker Carlson Today: Deviance and Decadence (1/31), Surviving Genocide (2/1), Mathew Mardsen (2/2), Corrupting Health (2/7), Hacksaw Jim Dugan (2/8), Burgers to Billions (2/9), Roseanne Barr 2/14, Saving Comedy 2/21, Sudden Death Epidemic 2/22, Kevin O Leary 2/23, Simon Ateba 2/28, American Greatness 3/1, Leaving Mumford and Sons 3/2, Russell Brand Part 1 and Part 2, Chicken Lady (3/14), Blue Collar Cash 3/15, The Business of Guns (3/16), Young Forever 3/21, Inspiration on Ice 3/22, The Gift of Fear 3/23, The Popular Pollster 3/26, Faith, Family, and Farming 3/29,   Doctoring Medical Schools (3/30), From Doll to Devotion (4/5)

Thanks for any help. That is at least some I noticed. I’m sure there are others. Have a wonderful week. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Anakha23,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

We appreciate you informing us about the missing episodes on Fox Nation through The Roku Channel. 

Rest assured that we'll forward these details to the appropriate Roku team for further review. We'll get back to you once we have an update.

We ask you to bear with us in the meantime while we manage to resolve these issues.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos