Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Fox Sports, Resourse is me too! What does that even mean?,not supported by MVPD (Error)

Jump to solution

MVPD is a highfalutin way of saying your TV provider (cable co, satellite co, etc.)  Which is why I was curious if everyone in the thread might be authenticating to the same one.

Banned but back. Because why not?
Oly
Reel Rookie

Re: Fox Sports, Resourse is me too! What does that even mean?,not supported by MVPD (Error)

Jump to solution

Thats code for saying, We want you all to pay through the nose to watch any sports. Mafia-like Nowadays.
Losing interest in watching any of them anymore, Or finding a dependable alternative network and spending my money there. Downright Un American it is 😕

0 Kudos
vskiba

Re: Fox Sports, Resourse is not supported by MVPD (Error)

Jump to solution

I am going through the same thing with Roku. I have reached out to Fox Sport with no response. I can watch on my phone. But only 1 hr. at a time on Roku.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @vskiba,

Thanks for the first post in the Roku Community!

In some cases, removing the affected channel and then re-installing it may help. To ensure the process is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power > System restart. (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.)

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How to resolve a channel playback issue

Please let us know how it goes.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi, I'm having an issue with Fox Sports. It's keep sitting this error message that you see on top of you. What should I do I'm trying to watch WW smackdown, but it's giving me this error message.

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello! @Lendellcrespo19,

Welcome aboard here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are getting an error message when trying to access content on the Fox Sports Channel. 

To learn more about the error messages and features of this channel, it's best to reach out to the support team of the channel provider directly. Most channels on Roku are created and managed by their respective providers.

If you need any additional help we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

You can reach them here: Fox Sports Contact us

If you need any additional help we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Donnysimz

Jump to solution

Mine is spectrum. But as I type this I remember my other Roku is using Direct TV. I just tested and it has same error. Just trying to watch Friday night Smackdown in a Sunday afternoon. 
The older Roku hasn’t been used in a while but the error was instant. I dont think the cable provider has anything to do with it. Its either the App itself or Roku. 
Either way their should be a fix by now. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.